- A tuition freeze for all new and currently-enrolled students, ensuring that no student will incur any increase in tuition as long as they have remained consistently enrolled in the university;
- A free financial planning tool, which allows students to build a personal financial plan by estimating tuition and expenses for their entire degree program, as well as projected monthly loan payments;
- A free, three-week orientation workshop – mandatory for most students with little or no college experience – that helps them understand the practical realities of enrolling in a university-level degree program, including how to pay for it before they incur any financial obligation or student debt; and
- Access to trained financial advisors, who provide assistance to students who have questions about any aspect of financing their degree.
University Of Phoenix Launches Nationwide Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.