University of Phoenix today launched the Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program, which offers eligible students up to $10,000 in tuition reductions over the course of any undergraduate degree program. Designed to encourage academic achievement and enhance affordability, the nationwide scholarship program rewards eligible students for remaining consistently enrolled, and for achieving important milestones towards degree completion.
“We are committed to helping ensure that every student who enrolls at University of Phoenix earns a degree,” said Bill Pepicello, Ph.D., president of University of Phoenix. “Today’s announcement helps us fulfill that commitment in a meaningful way. We want to encourage students to succeed by rewarding consistent academic performance, and that’s exactly the intent of the Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program.”
The Phoenix Scholarship Reward Program further supports University of Phoenix’s continuing efforts to help make higher education an achievable reality for anyone who is willing to work hard. Other notable examples include:
- A tuition freeze for all new and currently-enrolled students, ensuring that no student will incur any increase in tuition as long as they have remained consistently enrolled in the university;
- A free financial planning tool, which allows students to build a personal financial plan by estimating tuition and expenses for their entire degree program, as well as projected monthly loan payments;
- A free, three-week orientation workshop – mandatory for most students with little or no college experience – that helps them understand the practical realities of enrolling in a university-level degree program, including how to pay for it before they incur any financial obligation or student debt; and
- Access to trained financial advisors, who provide assistance to students who have questions about any aspect of financing their degree.
In addition, University of Phoenix was among the first institutions of higher learning to support President Obama’s call for a new “Shopping Sheet,” which helps students make better-informed choices about their higher education options, and how to pay for them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV