Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) will report fourth-quarter results on November 8, 2013, before trading begins. The Company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. ET. The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- At Covidien’s website: http://investor.covidien.com
- By telephone: For both “listen-only” participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-280-4960. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 857-244-7317. The access code for all callers is 80544083.
- Through an audio replay: A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m. on November 8, 2013, and ending at 5:00 p.m. on November 15, 2013. The dial-in number for U.S. participants is 888-286-8010. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The replay access code for all callers is 17727056.
Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien manufactures, distributes and services a diverse range of industry-leading products in medical devices and supplies. With 2012 revenue of $9.9 billion, Covidien has 38,000 employees worldwide in 70 countries, and its products are sold in over 140 countries. Please visit www.covidien.com to learn more about our business.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts