Pompano Beach, Sept. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DS Healthcare Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DSKX), a leading developer of personal care products, today announced it has signed an agreement with a distributor in China and will soon launch its products into the fast-growing Chinese beauty and personal care market. The Company expects to begin generating revenues from sales in China in the fourth quarter of this year.
According to Euromonitor International, total sales of beauty and personal care products in China tripled in size from 2000 to reach an estimated $24 billion in 2010. Euromonitor projects the market will grow to $34 billion by 2015. Analysts believe this rapid pace is driven by China's fast growing middle class.
"We believe international expansion will be a key driver for our revenue growth in the future. Our products have universal appeal and we are ready to meet demand in an increasing number of markets. Having started to gain traction in Brazil, we are now ready to enter China," stated DS Healthcare President and CEO Daniel Khesin.DS Healthcare currently distributes its products in over 15 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and South America. About DS Healthcare Group DS Healthcare Group Inc. leads in the development and distribution of topical therapies for personal care, including what management believes is the world's most effective topical treatment for hair loss. Its products are sold through a network of salons, pharmacies, online retailers, specialty retailers and select department stores. Its brands include DS Laboratories ( www.DSLaboratories.com ), Sigma Skin (www. ( www.SigmaSkin.com ), Polaris Research Laboratories ( www.PolarisResearchLabs.com ) The Pure Guild ( www.ThePureGuild.com ) and Nutra Origin ( www.NutraOrigin.com ) Forward-looking statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV