Chambers Street Properties (NYSE:CSG), a net lease industrial and office real estate investment trust, announced it has signed a 450,000 square foot lease at Jedburg Commerce Park, a Chambers Street warehouse/distribution property in Summerville, South Carolina.
“The quality of our property and its strategic location enabled us to execute this lease with minimal downtime for the property,” said Glenn Wylie, Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Management, Chambers Street.
Jedburg Commerce Park was built in 2007 and acquired by Chambers Street in the same year. Chambers Street owns and operates more than 3.6 million square feet of warehouse/distribution properties in South Carolina. Last month, Chambers Street acquired 1200 Woods Chapel Road, a 156,000 square foot warehouse/distribution property located near Spartanburg, South Carolina.
About Chambers Street Properties (NYSE: CSG)Chambers Street is a leading net lease industrial and office real estate investment trust that focuses on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality warehouse/distribution and office properties leased to creditworthy tenants. As of June 30, 2013, Chambers Street’s $3.3 billion portfolio (at cost) comprises 129 properties, encompassing 34.2 million rentable square feet. For additional information, please visit www.ChambersStreet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV