Endexx Enters Definitive Agreement To Acquire THCFinder.com
CAVE CREEK, Ariz., Sept. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Endexx Corporation (OTC Pink: EDXC) is pleased to announce it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire THCFinder.com and its parent company Herbal Care LLC. THCFinder.com is a leading player in Social Media and Cultural content in the Medical Marijuana industry, providing both relevant content and educational material to its user base related to the Medical Marijuana arena. The company is dedicated to helping legal patients find access to safe, secure businesses with the most respectable reputations.
Todd Davis, CEO Endexx, stated " Endexx is excited to partner with and support the long term growth of this addition to the M3Hub™. Ruben Granados and his team have created a robust platform supporting legal marijuana patients across the country. This is an extremely dynamic revenue model that offers tremendous upside growth and profit margins to the M3Hub platform." THCFinder.com has grown a vast following in this sector averaging 15-20 thousand hits daily to the website and over 2 million visits per month. There are over 80 thousand registered users and more than 200,000 followers on their social media profiles. While averaging between 1000 and 2000 app downloads a day the company has positioned itself as an established leader in the industry.
About THCFinder.comVisit www.THCFinder.com to find local medical marijuana dispensaries, smoke shops, seed banks and more! Mission To help medical marijuana patients find better access to reliable and safe medication and create an atmosphere for patients to interact and feel at ease in our community of users. Company Overview We are dedicated to helping legal patients find access to safe, secure businesses with the most respectable reputations. Our listings are maintained by business owners and they say our site is #1!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV