Rent-A-Center Manager Robyn Idemoto and her three-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Kihei an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“We’re very excited to be here in Kihei,” said Idemoto. “We’ve gotten a great response from the community. Everyone’s like family out here, and I really like that. I feel that we can bring a lot of positivity to the community.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1215 S. Kihei Rd., Ste. 3. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Saturday, September 28 th at 11:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Kihei Youth Center. Lehuanani Huddleston-Hafoka, the center’s executive director, expressed her appreciation for the contribution.
“Kihei Youth Center strongly believes in community partnerships,” said Huddleston-Hafoka. “Rent-A-Center is a true example of making Kihei a better place for our youth through its kind donation. This gift will help perpetuate positive youth services for all of our youth members.”In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for an LG 47” 1080p TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. Rent-A-Center operates 13 locations in the state of Hawaii. The Kihei location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV