Hatteras Financial Corp. (NYSE:HTS) (“Hatteras” or the “Company”) today announced it is scheduled to make a presentation at the JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference in New York City on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:25 a.m. Eastern time. Michael R. Hough, Chief Executive Officer, and Frederick J. Boos II, Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, will be providing an overview of the Company, its business strategy and financial performance during the presentation.
A live audio webcast of the presentation together with accompanying presentation materials will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.hatfin.com. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on our website shortly after the event.
About Hatteras Financial Corp.
Hatteras Financial Corp. is a real estate investment trust formed in 2007 to invest in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities guaranteed or issued by U.S. Government agencies or U.S. Government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. The Company is a component of the Russell 1000® index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV