Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
SanDisk (SNDK): "I think that one is fine. It should do well into the end of the year."
Visa (V): "This is one of my favorite stocks. It's a worldwide company and I want to buy it."Philip Morris International (PM): "This yields 4.3% and I'm going to bless it." Pandora Media (P): "Everybody is writing off Pandora. I think that has momentum. I can't recommend it but I can't say to sell it." Cheniere Energy (LNG): "Let's not get too greedy but I like this stock." Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): "I like that one. I've been behind a lot of these stocks and that's a good one." 8x8 (EGHT): "It's moved up a lot and is too hot for me. I'm holding back my approval." NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP): "They have multiple drugs coming out and that's why I like them so much." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV