OKLAHOMA CITY, Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE:EQU) (TSX:EQU.TO) announces that the September 25, 2013 dividend payment of US $0.05 per common share has resulted in an adjustment to its outstanding 6.75% Convertible Debentures due March 31, 2016 (the "Debentures"). Under the terms of the indenture, the conversion price for the Debentures is reduced from $8.73 to $8.64. In addition, each Debenture is now convertible into 115.79 common shares of Equal.
About Equal Energy:
Equal Energy is an oil and gas exploration and production company based
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Our oil and gas assets are centered on the
Hunton liquids-rich natural gas property in
Oklahoma. Our shares are
listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange
under the symbol (EQU). Our convertible debentures are listed on the
Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols EQU.DB.B.
SOURCE Equal Energy Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV