Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) (the “Company”), announced today the pricing of an offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of 6.250% Senior Notes due 2021 to eligible purchasers in a private placement under Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) and to persons outside of the United States pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act. The notes mature on October 1, 2021 and will be issued at par. The Company expects the offering of the notes to close on October 2, 2013, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay all amounts outstanding under the term loan portion of its credit facility and to reduce borrowings outstanding under the revolving portion of its credit facility.
The securities to be offered have not been registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws; and unless so registered, the securities may not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. persons except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of manufactured technologies and applied products to the energy industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV