HOUSTON, Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanchez Energy Corporation (NYSE: SN) ("Sanchez Energy" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing independent oil and gas company targeting onshore U.S. Gulf Coast oil resource plays with a current focus on the Eagle Ford Shale, today announced that it will be participating at both the IPAA Oil & Gas Investment Symposium in San Francisco, CA and the Johnson Rice & Company 2013 Energy Conference in New Orleans, LA.
Members of the Company's senior management team will be attending both conferences from Tuesday, October 1 until Wednesday, October 2. The presentation materials used at both conferences will be available for download by visiting the Company's website: www.sanchezenergycorp.com.
About Sanchez Energy Corporation
Sanchez Energy Corporation is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil resources in the onshore U.S. Gulf Coast, with a current focus on the Eagle Ford Shale where the Company has assembled approximately 140,000 net acres. The Company also has approximately 40,000 net acres targeting the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale. For more information about Sanchez Energy Corporation, please visit our website: www.sanchezenergycorp.com.Company contact: Michael G. LongSenior Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerSanchez Energy Corporation(713) 783-8000 SOURCE Sanchez Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV