DENVER, Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG) announced today that management plans to participate in the Deutsche Bank 21 st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference. Chief Financial Officer Bob Howard will present on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 9:25 a.m. Pacific time. The event will be webcast, available from our home page at www.billbarrettcorp.com. The presentation for this event will be posted at 5:00 p.m. Mountain time, Monday, September 30, 2013. Management will also host investor meetings on Tuesday, October 1, 2013.
ABOUT BILL BARRETT CORPORATION
Bill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, explores for and develops oil and natural gas in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. Additional information about the Company may be found on its website www.billbarrettcorp.com.
SOURCE Bill Barrett Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV