The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Zoltek Companies, Inc. (“Zoltek” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:ZOLT) arising out of the proposed acquisition of Zoltek by Japanese carbon fiber producer, Toray Industries, Inc. (“Toray”).
On September 27, 2013, Zoltek announced that Toray will acquire all outstanding Zoltek shares in an all-cash deal valued at approximately $584 million. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Zoltek shareholders will receive $16.75 per share, reflecting a mere 2% premium over the Company’s closing price on September 25, 2013 and a 10% discount from yesterday’s closing price of $18.51. The companies plan to complete the deal by early 2014.
Wolf Haldenstein has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts. Please visit the firm’s website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about its past successes.
If you own Zoltek common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:Gregory M. NespoleWolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP270 Madison AvenueNew York, New York 10016 Phone Numbers:(800) 575-0735(212) 545-4600 Email: Classmember@whafh.com or email@example.com and please reference “Zoltek Investigation.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV