CHICAGO, Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- October 4 th is the second annual Manufacturing Day, a day dedicated to highlighting the important role the Manufacturing industry plays in the United States economy and in the lives of many Americans.
More than 600 manufacturers are scheduled to open their doors to host open houses, public tours, career workshops and other events. And CNA will be celebrating by co-hosting a webinar with The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
The complimentary webinar, Healthier, Safer and More Engaged: Your Guide to Creating Total Worker Health TM , will address the emerging challenges small and mid-sized manufacturers have to keep employees safe, healthy and productively engaged in today's economy.The webinar will take place on Tuesday, October 8 th at 3:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. CT and is open to everyone. Register today. "At CNA, we recognize that manufacturing plays a critical role in the U.S. economy. That is why we work together with key members of the industry to promote Manufacturing Day," said Steve Earley, vice president, Manufacturing, CNA. "Through programs like the webinar we hope to attract attention and new talent to manufacturing, while helping support the ongoing prosperity of the whole industry." Manufacturing Day is co-produced by several leading manufacturing organizations, including Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International® (FMA) and the National Association of Manufacturers. CNA has been the preferred business insurance provider of the FMA for more than 20 years. In addition, over the past five years, the CNA Foundation has supported 27 summer manufacturing camps for Nuts, Bolts and Thingamajigs (NBT), FMA's educational foundation. The mission of NBT is to engage, nurture and excite individuals of all ages in the pursuit of careers within the manufacturing industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV