Epiq Systems Inc. Stock Upgraded (EPIQ)
- EPIQ's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- EPIQ's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that EPIQ's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.47 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- EPIQ SYSTEMS INC's earnings per share declined by 42.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EPIQ SYSTEMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.62 versus $0.33 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.02 versus $0.62).
- 49.19% is the gross profit margin for EPIQ SYSTEMS INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of EPIQ's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, EPIQ's net profit margin of 2.50% is significantly lower than the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts