Entravision Communications Corporation Stock Upgraded (EVC)
- Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- EVC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS turned its bottom line around by earning $0.15 versus -$0.09 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.24 versus $0.15).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 145.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.07 million to $5.07 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $14.43 million or 13.88% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -16.05%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts