U.S. Bank Has Hired Michael Righi To Lead Its Middle Market Commercial Banking Teams In The Pacific Northwest And To Serve As The Company's President For Northern California. Righi Will Be Based In San Francisco. (Photo: Business Wire)
U.S. Bank has hired Michael Righi to lead its middle market commercial banking teams in the Pacific Northwest and to serve as the company’s president for Northern California. Righi will be based in San Francisco.
In addition to serving as market president for Northern California, Righi will oversee commercial banking throughout the Pacific Northwest region. U.S. Bank Market Presidents Malia Wasson in Portland and Chris Heman in Seattle will continue in their leadership roles, reporting to Righi.
Righi succeeds Michael Walker, who recently took a new role leading corporate banking for U.S. Bank’s western region. Walker is a veteran of the financial services industry, with more than 30 years of experience in commercial, corporate and investment banking. Walker joined U.S. Bank in 2005 and ran commercial banking in Northern California prior to taking a new leadership position within U.S. Bank’s national corporate banking division.
“We are thrilled to welcome Michael Righi to U.S. Bank, and to congratulate Michael Walker on his new role in national corporate banking,” said Elliot Jaffee, executive vice president and head of commercial banking at U.S. Bank. “Michael Walker has done a tremendous job in his role as president and the company will continue to benefit from his experience and leadership as he develops national business for our corporate banking team.“Michael Righi’s experiences in banking and his knowledge of the Bay Area and the Pacific Northwest make him an ideal person to ensure a smooth transition as we continue to grow U.S. Bank’s presence in Northern California and the Pacific Northwest,” said Jaffee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV