DALLAS, Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) compiled a list of the top 10 RS-485 design tips, including how to determine maximum cable length, how to decipher termination equations, how to connect bus nodes and more, into an infographic published today.
When designing industrial automation, motion control, e-meter, security electronics or building automation systems, engineers face the challenge of designing for high noise-immunity and robust communication over long cable lengths. TI offers single- or multi-channel, half- or full-duplex, 3.3- or 5-V-supply RS-485 integrated circuits (ICs), with a variety of features, including high-voltage standoff, fail-safe receivers and integrated isolation. Evaluation kits, simulation models, and application notes make it easy to complete the design.
To download the graphic, please visit: www.ti.com/rs-485designtips-prTo learn more about TI's top 10 RS-485 design tips, visit: www.ti.com/rs485infographic-pr. For analog how-to blogs, articles and videos for industrial designs, visit: www.ti.com/rs485-analogindustrial-pr.
SOURCE Texas Instruments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV