PLYMOUTH, Minn., Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) announced it will hold an Analyst Day in New York City on Monday, October 7, 2013. Beginning at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, the meetings will be held at the New York Stock Exchange. The meeting is scheduled to end at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
Jim Prokopanko, Mosaic's President and Chief Executive Officer, will begin the meeting by presenting his thoughts on Mosaic's strengths and strategies. Other leadership team members will provide additional insight into key aspects of the strategies related to growth, premium products, and global distribution capabilities. Larry Stranghoener, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will review the financial implications and key financial philosophies.
The meeting will be webcast live and will be available on the Company's website at www.mosaicco.com/investors. Questions can be directed to Mosaic's Investor Relations Department via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Mosaic CompanyThe Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the Company is available at www.mosaicco.com.
SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV