PITTSBURGH, Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, will be reopening its newly renovated store in Leawood, KS (11801 Nall Avenue) on Sunday, October 6 th. Doors will officially reopen on Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
The first 100 adults in line on Sunday will have the opportunity to participate in a Mystery Gift Card Giveaway where they will receive an unmarked DICK'S Sporting Goods gift card in varying denominations from $5 to $500, with one person winning the $500 card. (Limit one per person and must be 18 years or older). In addition to the Mystery Gift Card Giveaway the first 100 people in line on Sunday will receive a free Under Armour Tech™ T-Shirt.*
On Sunday, former Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Priest Holmes will make an appearance from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.** During his eleven year career, Holmes scored 86 touchdowns, was selected to three Pro Bowls and earned a Super Bowl ring with the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XXXV.
The newly enhanced 102,000 square foot store will include additional specialized services and hands-on customer experiences throughout the Bike, Lodge and Golf departments, including a golf simulator, a club fitting center, putting green, an archery lane with an on-site bow technician, and bike safety inspections, custom fittings, tune-ups and assembly."We're pleased to be opening an expanded and enhanced DICK'S Sporting Goods store in Leawood, which will enable us to better serve the needs of athletes in the community," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "With our unsurpassed customer service and the best equipment in the industry, we look forward to continued success in the market and to reintroducing customers to this location." *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV