PITTSBURGH, Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Gainesville to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, October 4 at the retailer's new location in the Lakeshore Mall (150 Pearl Nix Parkway) and continues through Sunday, October 6. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free Under Armour Tech™ T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Saturday, former Atlanta Braves player Dale Murphy will make an appearance in-store from 12-2 p.m.** Murphy is a two-time NL MVP who hit 398 homeruns in his career. He won five Gold Glove Awards and was selected to seven All-Star teams.
"We look forward to opening our new DICK'S Sporting Goods in Gainesville and becoming part of the community," said Lauren Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "We want to serve athletes of all ages in Gainesville by providing the equipment they need to help them excel."The Gainesville location will be the retailer's 17 th store in the state of Georgia and its 533 rd nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/Gainesville for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV