- Fake Bank (privacy.SmsServices.a): The most potentially dangerous of the three, Fake Bank masquerades as a banking application, only to steal users' accounts and passwords, block or upload their text messages, send fraudulent messages, and block incoming calls.
- Group Scammer (privacy.Cckun.a): After users clicked a malicious link in an SMS message, the infected device could be remotely controlled to spread the infection through group messages. At the same time, a third-party application with the ability to send premium messages without the user's consent could be installed on the device, leading to additional bill charges.
- Fee Server (payment.ZooTiger.a): This threat delivered multiple malicious payloads, uploading users' private contact lists to the server, delivering unwanted advertising to users' inboxes and connecting to fee-based services via SMS and WAP resulting in unexpected bill charges.
NQ Mobile™ Security Center Eradicates Three New Malware Strains Infecting Thousands In China
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts