PORTLAND, Ore., Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced it will be featured during the 11 th Annual Hispanic Television Summit.
The conference, which explores the Hispanic television business, will feature a panel including Rentrak's Senior Vice President of National Television Carol Hinnant. She will discuss how Rentrak's Advance Demographics have helped networks and advertisers find great value in the Hispanic marketplace.
The panel discussion will take place on Wed., Oct. 2 at 9:30 a.m. during the Hispanic Television Summit at New York Marriott Marques at 1535 Broadway, New York, NY. For more information, please visit hispanictvsummit.com.
RENTMContacts for Rentrak: Antoine IbrahimOffice: 646-722-1561E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130114/LA42144LOGO) SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV