Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) announces the grand opening of three new locations, creating approximately 375 jobs nationwide and bringing the company’s store count to 1,158 stores across 49 states. Stores opening today include Hyannis, Mass., Keene, N.H. and Michigan City, Ind. With these new locations, Kohl’s has opened a total of 12 new stores in 2013.
This fall, Kohl's opens three new locations, creating approximately 375 jobs nationwide and bringing the company's store count to 1,158 stores across 49 states. (Photo: Business Wire)
“As we focus on creating a customer-focused, omnichannel experience, we continue to invest in our new and remodeled stores, as well as Kohls.com, to bring our brands, value and conveniences to life in a way that resonates with our shoppers,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief customer officer. “No matter what the occasion, we want our customers to find what they need – at a great value – in an environment that is not only easy and fun to shop, but is seamlessly connected to the platforms available at their fingertips 24 hours a day from their mobile devices to the kiosks we offer in all of our stores.”
Kohl’s also plans to remodel 30 locations this fall, with remodels in ten locations completed in August and the remainder to complete by the end of September.
Store FeaturesThis fall, new and remodeled Kohl’s locations feature the company’s latest store enhancements and design, including updated check-out stations, newly designed shopping carts and strollers, redesigned fitting rooms and beauty department, fitting room lounges in misses and juniors, an expanded customer service area located at the front of the store, electronic signs in all departments, free Wi-Fi throughout the store and Kohl’s kiosks, which allow customers to choose from an expanded assortment of styles, sizes, colors and merchandise and offer free standard shipping in the U.S. on items ordered.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV