SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) ("HTA") announced today that Chairman and CEO Scott D. Peters participated in in Commercial Executive Magazine's Fourth Annual Fall Forum held on September 12, 2013 at the Phoenix Ritz Carlton.
Mr. Peters was a featured panelist at the Fall Forum, one of Arizona's most prominent commercial real estate gatherings. This year's panelists featured many of the top business leaders in the state Arizona and focused on the improving dynamics in both the local and national markets. As a leading owner of medical office buildings, Mr. Peters discussed the dynamic real estate trends in the healthcare sector.
A full recap of the event can be found on
Commercial Executive Magazine's website (
http://cem-az.com) and a link to Mr. Peters' article is available on Healthcare Trust of America's website:
About Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA), a publicly traded real estate investment trust, is a fully-integrated, leading owner of medical office buildings. HTA listed its shares of Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange on June 6, 2012. HTA is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are predominantly located on or aligned with campuses of nationally or regionally recognized healthcare systems in the U.S. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has built a portfolio of properties that totals approximately $2.8 billion based on purchase price and is comprised of approximately 13.6 million square feet of gross leasable area located in 27 states. It operates its properties through regional offices in Scottsdale, Charleston, Atlanta, and Indianapolis.For more information on Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., please visit www.htareit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV