Novell is disappearing: Bought out. Spun off. Now there's a new kid in town: Nu Skin (NUS).
Nu Skin is a 5.7 billion mid-cap company. Founded 30 years ago, this direct selling company distributes over 200 premium-quality personal care and nutritional anti-aging products across 53 countries.
It is in a demographic sweet spot that my "Best Stocks Now" app just loves.Nu Skin says it combines "innovative personal care products with ingredients that subscribed to the philosophy of 'all of the good, none of the bad' and a generous business opportunity that would attract high-caliber salespeople." The company might be in some of Novell's old Provo buildings. Data from Best Stocks Now App Nu Skin announced this week a new product: an at-home facial spa device. I know some of the women in my household probably can't wait to see this thing and try it out. They're probably excited -- no longer will they have to go to the local spa to get their facial, they can do it at home. This new product has been received with pretty good fanfare for a company that is already one of the hottest stocks in the market. Even so, I know a lot of great companies with great products that are not necessarily great stocks. But Nu Skin is hot. It also has all of the three characteristics of a "Best Stock Now!": performance, valuation, and a healthy stock chart. Performance: Over the last 10 years, NUS has delivered 25% per year to investors while the market has delivered only 5% per year. Over the last five years NUS has delivered 45% per year while the market has delivered 7% during the same time frame. So far this year the stock is up a whopping 170% and I've yet to hear about it on any of the financial channels. They love the stodgy stocks of yesteryear. Nothing stodgy or old about the performance of this equity. Data from Best Stocks Now App It gets a grade A for performance and A+ for momentum.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV