Performance over the last quarter at 30.95%.
The stock is currently rallying 3.89% above its 20-day MA, 1.76% above its 50-day MA, and 23.35% above it 200-day MA.
3. Gruma S.A.B. de CV (GMK): Engages in the production, marketing, distribution, and sale of tortillas, corn flour, wheat flour, and related products.
Market cap at $3.18B, most recent closing price at $22.75.Performance over the last quarter at 29.48%. The stock is currently rallying 2.48% above its 20-day MA, 7.00% above its 50-day MA, and 30.85% above it 200-day MA. 4. Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV): Operates as a media company in Mexico and internationally. Market cap at $16.22B, most recent closing price at $28.28. Performance over the last quarter at 24.81%. The stock is currently rallying 3.95% above its 20-day MA, 4.54% above its 50-day MA, and 7.24% above it 200-day MA. (List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, a Kapitall contributor. Quarterly sales data sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV