Do you see investment opportunities in Japan? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis.
1. Canon Inc. (CAJ): Manufactures and sells network copying machines, laser printers, inkjet printers, cameras, and lithography equipments in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania. Market cap at $36.83B, most recent closing price at $31.95.
Forward P/E: 11.78.
3. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp. (NTT): Provides telecommunications services to residential and business customers in Japan. Market cap at $63.08B, most recent closing price at $26.73. Forward P/E: 9.09.
4. Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. (SMFG): Provides various banking and financial products and services in Asia and the Oceania, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Market cap at $68.64B, most recent closing price at $10.14. Forward P/E: 10.84.
5. Toyota Motor Corporation (TM): Engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, and sale of passenger cars, minivans, and commercial vehicles. Market cap at $206.82B, most recent closing price at $130.56. Forward P/E: 10.13. (List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV