ITASCA, Ill., Sept. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) is pleased to announce that the company and its CEO were award recipients at Reactions magazine's 2013 Global Awards Gala Dinner in New York on September 25.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. was recognized as the Best Mid-Sized Insurance Broking Company for U.S. Business and for the Best Broker M&A Deal - Arthur J. Gallagher buys Barbon's commercial and property interests. In addition, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., was recognized as the Insurance Broking CEO of the Year.
" Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. is aggressive, client-focused and committed to quality. We look for merger partners with complementary strengths and similar cultures. It is gratifying that our success in these areas is being recognized," said Mr. Gallagher, adding: "All awards that we receive as a company or as individuals are deeply rooted in the strength of our culture and the quality and professionalism of our global team, of which I am extremely proud."Reactions, a London-based publication focused on the global insurance market, describes the judging process for its Global Awards as rigorous, involving a market survey and an independent judging process that includes a panel of highly respected and independent industry analysts. Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 20 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. Contact: Linda J. CollinsVice President-Corporate Communications 630.285.4009 Linda_Collins@ajg.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV