DealPoint Merrill Closed Escrow On 821,319 SF Medical Office On The Banks Of The Miami River In Dayton, Ohio
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DealPoint Merrill closed escrow on Elizabeth Place on September 20, 2013, a state-of-the-art 821,319 square foot medical office complex in the central business district in Dayton, Ohio at the nexus of I-75 and US Route 35 Freeway. The property is anchored by several major medical groups, county and government medical offices, over a 100 diversified medical practices, and shares its medical campus with a specialty heart clinic, as well as a large nursing home adjacent to the campus. Dealpoint Merrill's executives, David Frank, CEO, negotiated the transaction, and Sterling McGregor, Chief Investment Officer, handled the due diligence for the sale. Sperry Van Ness / MJM and Associates, Inc. was the broker for the transaction, represented by Mark Mimms. First American Title Company, represented by Greg Corlyn, handled the title and escrow for the transaction.
DealPoint Merrill, LLC an affiliate of The Merrill Group of Companies, is an owner and operator of "value added" real estate opportunities as well as a sponsor of real estate investment offerings. Based in Los Angeles, DealPoint Merrill is a strategic alliance partner through its DealPoint Merrill Equities firm, a subsidiary of DealPoint Merrill which provides Sperry Van Ness® advisors' and their clients with value added real estate co-investment opportunities and development services.
For more information, go to www.dealpointmerrill.comContact: Danielle Watson Phone: 800-808-8559Email: email@example.com SOURCE DealPoint Merrill, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV