Raritan To Speak On DCIM At AFCOM's Data Center World
About Raritan Raritan is a proven innovator of energy and infrastructure management solutions for data centers of all sizes. In more than 50,000 locations worldwide, Raritan's award-winning hardware and software solutions – including intelligent rack PDUs and sensors; DCIM and energy management software; and access and control products – provide IT and facility directors, managers and administrators with the control they need to increase power management efficiency, improve data center productivity and enhance operations. Based in Somerset, N.J., Raritan has offices worldwide serving customers in 76 countries. Visit us at Raritan.com or follow us on the Raritan blog.
Raritan is an active member of the Green Grid, Climate Savers Computing Initiative, and the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design associations. The EPA has recognized
Raritan for its contribution to the agency's data center initiative. A number of top industry analyst firms also have recognized the company:
Raritan was named a
Cool DCIM Vendor" by Gartner; a "Major DCIM player worldwide" by IDC; a "Strong Value DCIM Vendor" by EMA; "Key DCIM player" by TechNavio, and "New Product Innovation Award winner"
by Frost & Sullivan.
All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Data Center World 2013 Orlando Conference Booth 321
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV