NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an advanced clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing topical antimicrobial products, today released a video of its Analyst and Investor Event which was held on September 17th in New York City.
At the event, Dr. Ron Najafi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NovaBay, provided an overview of the company’s goals and milestones reached. NovaBay senior management team along with the clinicians involved in the study and key opinion leaders presented the data from NovaBay’s phase 2 clinical study of auriclosene to reduce urinary catheter blockage and encrustation (UCBE) of indwelling urinary catheters.
UCBE Analyst Day Video
NovaBay Highlights Data from Phase 2 UCBE Study. Video can be viewed here. Highlighted in the video are:
- Ron Najafi, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO, NovaBay
- Keith R. Bley, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Product Development, NovaBay;
- Todd Linsenmeyer, M.D., Director of Urology at the Kessler Institute for Rehabilitative Medicine in West Orange, NJ and the principal investigator in NovaBay’s phase 2 UCBE study;
- V. Spencer Long, M.D., Urologist at J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital in Huntingdon, PA; and;
- Mary Wilde, Ph.D., R.N., Associate Professor of Nursing at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV