Post-it Brand from 3M and Evernote announce they are partnering to give new digital life to Post-it Products using Evernote’s technology. Starting today, a photo taken with the new Post-it Note Camera feature available exclusively in Evernote for iOS 7 will instantly transform any Post-it Note into a digital memory that can be saved, shared and viewed anywhere. Together, Evernote and Post-it Brand are bringing a new sense of versatility to the Post-it Note, allowing users to take their notes with them wherever they go and provide a seamless bridge between the analog and digital world.
“This collaboration is a natural fit for the two brands and demonstrates how technology has finally caught up with the simplicity of the Post-it Note,” said Jesse Singh, vice president and general manager of the 3M stationery and office supplies division. “Post-it Brand and Evernote share a vision of the future and a common belief in giving consumers great experiences, both in the analog and digital space. This is the beginning of a growing partnership that underscores the Post-it Brand commitment to developing new and innovative solutions that help people be more productive in their daily lives.”
To make Post-it Notes digital, Evernote has developed the Post-it Note Camera feature exclusively for their re-designed app for iOS 7, available on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With one tap, any Post-it Note is captured into Evernote, digitally enhanced and saved as a crisp, clear Evernote image. In Evernote, Post-it Notes can be organized by color, have a reminder added or a due date assigned. Whether it’s a to-do list, a reminder, a sketch or a big idea, Evernote makes the Post-it Note searchable, providing users the flexibility of paper and efficiency of technology.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV