Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 5: HME, TE, BMO, CM, PM
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 59.38% to $129.90 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TECO ENERGY INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.87%.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 2.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.2%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Multi-Utilities industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 29.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $73.10 million to $51.40 million.
- The gross profit margin for TECO ENERGY INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.64%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.98% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full TECO Energy Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.