BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) board of directors authorized a fourth quarter 2013 dividend of $1.33 per share.
"Our focus on strong performance, program execution and delivering on commitments to our customers enables us to generate value for our shareholders," said Lockheed Martin Chief Executive Officer and President Marillyn A. Hewson. "We're proud to deliver to our shareholders the 11 th consecutive annual double-digit increase of the Lockheed Martin quarterly dividend rate."
The increase is an $0.18 or 16 percent increase over the prior quarter. The dividend is payable on Dec. 27, 2013 to holders of record as of the close of business on Dec. 2, 2013.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 116,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion.For additional information, visit our website: http://www.lockheedmartin.com SOURCE Lockheed Martin Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV