BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) board of directors increased the amount that the Corporation could use to repurchase shares under its share repurchase program by $3 billion.
Under the share repurchase program, the number of shares purchased and the timing of purchases are at the discretion of management and subject to compliance with applicable law and regulation. The program does not have an expiration date.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 116,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion.
For additional information, visit our website: http://www.lockheedmartin.comSOURCE Lockheed Martin Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV