Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (NYSE: AWH), a global provider of innovative property and casualty insurance and Cover-All (NYSE MKT:COVR), a leading provider of innovative and modern P/C insurance technology solutions announced today that Allied World U.S. has selected Cover-All Policy, Cover-All Commercial Auto, Cover-All General Liability, Cover-All Dev Studio and Cover-All Test Studio to help expand the company’s standard and specialty commercial lines operations, including rating, quoting, underwriting, and policy lifecycle management. Allied World U.S. will utilize Cover-All services for implementation of these solutions.
As Allied World expands its domestic footprint in the commercial lines marketplace they looked for a technology platform that allowed them to realize efficiencies of out-of-the-box bureau products with a comprehensive policy administration platform while still providing capabilities to implement deviations in house and developing custom specialty lines through easy-to-use but comprehensive configuration tools. Cover-All Policy and Studio products’ capabilities will help Allied World improve speed to market and support their business objectives of introducing products to market faster and more efficiently for their insureds and brokers.
"We wanted a robust solution backed by deep ISO knowledge and out-of-the-box products,” said Glenn Gardner, Chief Information Officer at AWAC Services Company, a member company of Allied World.
Benefits expected by Allied World U.S. from Cover-All solutions are:
- Faster rollout of standard ISO-based lines of business
- Ability to easily configure and launch custom specialty products
- Timely and reliable bureau updates
- Improved turnaround time for rollout of ongoing changes
- Effective cost scaling as business grows
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV