CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FairPoint Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRP), a leading provider of advanced communications, today announced it will present at the Deutsche Bank 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference at The Phoenician in Scottsdale on October 2, at 2:50 p.m., MT. Representing FairPoint will be CEO Paul Sunu, Treasurer Rick Whitener and Paul Taaffe, vice president of corporate communications and development. FairPoint will be hosting one-on-one meetings with investors.
About FairPoint Communications, Inc.FairPoint Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRP) is a leading communications provider of broadband Internet access, local and long-distance phone, television and other high-capacity data services to customers in communities across 17 states. Through its fast, reliable fiber network, FairPoint delivers high-quality data and voice networking communications solutions to residential, business and wholesale customers. FairPoint delivers Internet services through its resilient IP-based network in northern New England. This state-of-the-art fiber network provides carrier Ethernet connections to support the surging bandwidth and performance requirements for cloud-based applications like network storage, disaster recovery, distance learning, medical imaging, video conferencing and CAD/CAM along with traditional voice, VoIP, video and Internet access solutions. Additional information about FairPoint products and services is available at www.FairPoint.com.
SOURCE FairPoint Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV