Wolf Brand Chili of ConAgra Foods is the No.1 chili in Texas, and introduced a thicker and heartier version of its classic recipe. It’s on store shelves now and fairgoers at the Texas State Fair will get a chance to try it themselves Sept. 27-Oct. 6 and Oct. 11-Oct. 13.
We Heard You, Neighbor!
Answering the call from Texas chili lovers who said they want a more filling and robust chili, Wolf Brand Chili has added heartier meat to give its iconic recipe a thicker texture. The favorite canned chili in Texas and all of the South Central U.S. combines wholesome ingredients, including meat, tomato puree and real spices.
“Chili is one of those dishes that holds a special place in so many people’s hearts. The quality of our famed recipe and the satisfaction of our customers is of utmost importance to us,” said Jonathan Schaefer, Brand Director for Wolf Brand Chili at ConAgra Foods. “We’re excited to provide a chili recipe that is everything Texans crave in a warm, hearty bowl of chili.”Visit the State Fair, Partner! Wolf Brand Chili will be at its own exhibit in Dallas. From Sept. 27-Oct. 6, the exhibit will be located at East Park Plaza on Observation Avenue and from Oct. 11-13 at the Magnolia Beer Garden. While at the fair, visitors can:
- Sample the thicker recipe firsthand.
- Redeem a “Buy Two, Get One” coupon to share with friends and family.
- Taste Texas’ favorite chili paired with a variety of craft beers at Magnolia Beer Garden Oct. 11-13.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts