FULT, BKU, RJF, CAH, EMC
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Fulton Financial (NASDAQ:FULT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $11.73 as of 4:00 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.8%.The average volume for Fulton Financial has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Fulton Financial has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Fulton Financial Corporation operates as a multi-bank financial holding company that provides various banking and financial services to businesses and consumers. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.17.TheStreet Ratings rates Fulton Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Fulton Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV