ARCO, RCII, LRY, NLY
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Arcos Dorados Holdings (NYSE:ARCO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $11.78 as of 4:01 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2%.The average volume for Arcos Dorados Holdings has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Arcos Dorados Holdings has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 1.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. operates as a franchisee of McDonald's restaurants. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.25.TheStreet Ratings rates Arcos Dorados Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, generally high debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Arcos Dorados Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV