BOSTON, Sept. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) today announced that the LogMeIn apphas been named to Time's list of 50 Best Apps of 2013. The LogMeIn app enables users to remotely access their work and home computers, files and apps from their iPhones and iPads.
In describing the LogMeIn app, Time editor Doug Aamoth wrote, "With each passing year, our smartphones resemble little pocket computers more and more. But for those of us that still rely on actual personal computers to get us through the day, LogMeIn helps bridge the gap. LogMeIn's app will let you tap in to your computer remotely, controlling it from your phone's screen as though you were sitting in front of it. It's great for retrieving a forgotten file in a pinch or lending some quick tech support to faraway friends and family members."
With the LogMeIn app, iPad and iPhone owners can take advantage of remote access capabilities by simply downloading the free app from the Apple App Store and then installing LogMeIn Free on any PC or Mac that they wish to access. They're then able to access and control PCs and Macs from their iOS devices through a highly secure yet simple connection. Users also have the option of upgrading to LogMeIn Pro and enjoy additional remote access capabilities like high definition streaming with sound, cloud storage integration and file management."Our mobile devices are great productivity tools, but most people still have multiple computers at work and at home that they use every single day to make a living and get things done," said David Blair, Vice President of Products, LogMeIn." All of LogMeIn's apps for iOS are designed to provide a seamless experience between our mobile and desktop lives and we're thrilled that Time has chosen us, yet again, as an indispensable tool for modern mobile life."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV