*Birth statistics from the Center for Disease Control, National Center for Health Statistics 2010
About the Betty Crocker SurveyTo learn about the special moments during baby's first birthday, Betty Crocker commissioned a survey with KRC Research of 500 mothers around the country who currently have children ages one to five. Respondents were 18 years of age and older, and responses were collected Aug. 27 through Sept. 1, 2013.
About Betty Crocker Since her creation in 1921, Betty Crocker has enjoyed a distinguished history as a multimedia superstar. Featured in radio, TV, print, and now online, this cultural icon has rightfully earned her reputation as the "Original First Lady of Food" and a trusted source of inspiring-but-doable food ideas. Minneapolis, Minnesota is the home of the Betty Crocker Kitchens, where a team of culinary experts develop food ideas that combine trends with consumer needs.
Since first published in 1942, more than 75 million Betty Crocker cookbooks have been sold. BettyCrocker.com is one of the top websites in the food category. The website features Ask Betty, a resource that allows consumers to search the kitchen files for instant answers from Betty Crocker Kitchen Experts. Betty Crocker's Facebook community has over 2 million fans that enjoy interacting with the brand, and millions have downloaded Betty Crocker's mobile app. Betty Crocker branded products garner more than $1 billion in sales annually. For more information, visit www.bettycrocker.com.
SOURCE Betty Crocker
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV