Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP is investigating whether members of the Board of Directors of Flow International Corporation (Nasdaq: FLOW) breached their fiduciary duties in connection with the company’s proposed acquisition by American Industrial Partners.
On September 26, 2013, American Industrial announced that it had entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire Flow International for $4.05 a share.
The investigation will determine whether the Flow Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to satisfactorily shop the Company before entering into the merger agreement. The $4.05 per share price is well below analysts mean target for the stock.
If you are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact lead analyst Jim Baker ( firstname.lastname@example.org) at 619-230-0063.Johnson & Weaver, LLP is a nationally recognized shareholders’ rights law firm. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits. For more information about the firm and its attorneys, please visit http://www.johnsonandweaver.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV