Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced their 2013 Hall of Fame finalists. Companies were chosen based on their innovative and creative use of Ellie Mae technology, which has helped distinguish them in a competitive and challenging marketplace.
The Ellie Mae Hall of Fame recognizes some of the best companies in the mortgage industry in the categories of: Outstanding Adoption of Automation; Exceptional Customization of Encompass360; Outstanding Workflow Integration; Excellence in Compliance Automation; Outstanding Loan Origination Process; and Exceptional Achievement in Loan Quality.
This year’s finalists, in alphabetical order, are:
- 1 st Mariner Bank
- Absolute Home Mortgage Corporation
- Capital Markets Cooperative
- Catalyst Lending Inc.
- CommunityOne Bank, N.A.
- Crestline Funding
- DAS Acquisition Company, LLC
- Essex Mortgage
- First Choice Loan Services, Inc.
- First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation
- First State Bank of St. Charles
- Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group
- Hamilton Group Funding
- LeaderOne Financial Corporation
- Monarch Mortgage
- On Q Financial Corporation
- PRO Mortgage Corp.
- Sterling National Bank
- VanDyk Mortgage Corporation
- Wyndham Capital Mortgage, Inc.
- Zions Bancorporation
The winning companies will be announced and inducted into the Ellie Mae Hall of Fame by legendary hall of fame basketball coach Bob Knight at an awards ceremony on the evening of Oct. 15, 2013 at the 2013 Ellie Mae Encompass ® Experience, Wynn Las Vegas.For more information on the Ellie Mae Hall of Fame, visit: http://www.elliemae.com/experience2013/hall-of-fame-2013/. About Ellie Mae Ellie Mae, Inc. (NYSE: ELLI) is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows Encompass ® users to electronically conduct business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with to process and fund loans. The Company's offerings include the Encompass, Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® mortgage management software systems. Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362. © 2013 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae ® , Encompass ® , Encompass360 ® , DataTrac ® , Ellie Mae Network ™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV