ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its participation at this year’s Shop.org Annual Summit, taking place on September 30-October 2, 2013 at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago. Shop.org’s Annual Summit is a three-day conference for digital and multichannel retailers to explore, discuss and shape the best strategies for online retail. ChannelAdvisor will exhibit in booth 600 and ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo will present two sessions during the conference.
- Wingo’s first presentation titled “ Retail and the Future: From the Stone Age to the Digital Age” is during the Shop.org Annual Summit Student Program taking place on Monday, September 30 at 10:00 am CT.
- Wingo’s second presentation titled “ Accelerating Omnichannel Innovation Through the Company Lab” is a part of the main conference, taking place on Tuesday, October 1 at 3:30 pm CT.
“Shop.org produces one of the most dynamic conferences every year by bringing together some of the best and brightest minds in the e-commerce industry,” said ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo. “I’m really looking forward to being a part of the inaugural Student Program that aims to introduce top-notch students to the world of digital retail. The Summit environment is always energetic and inspires innovation, which is sure to engage these students and industry attendees alike.”
ChannelAdvisor offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently manage and automate the online selling process across multiple channels including third-party marketplaces, paid search and comparison shopping engines. ChannelAdvisor’s robust software eliminates the tedious day-to-day tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, allowing sellers to successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
To request a meeting with a ChannelAdvisor e-commerce expert during the 2013 Shop.org Annual Summit, please visit http://bit.ly/Request-A-Meeting-Shop-2013.Friend us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV