NEW YORK and LONDON, Sept. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BNY Mellon, the global leader in investment management and investment services, has named Paul Nobile as chief marketing officer for Investment Management. Based in New York, he will report to PeterPaul Pardi, global head of distribution and R. Jeep Bryant, executive vice president for marketing and corporate affairs. Nobile was most recently at Eaton Vance in Boston, where he was chief marketing officer.
Prior to joining Eaton Vance, Nobile held a series of progressive marketing positions at Barclays Global Investors (BGI) in San Francisco from 1997 to 2009, culminating as Managing Director and head of Brand Marketing for the iShares Exchange Traded Funds. In that role, he led the development of global positioning of the iShares brand across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. During his tenure, iShares grew to become the world's largest ETF franchise.
"Paul has an excellent track record in positioning, activating and amplifying investment management brands and enhancing distribution efforts globally," said Pardi. "As we invest in expanding the BNY Mellon Investment Management enterprise in partnership with our 15 investment boutiques globally, we are confident that Paul can advance our leadership position through his outstanding experience and continued innovation."
"BNY Mellon is committed to building a brand that reflects the client focus, investment expertise and global capabilities of our investment management business," said Bryant. "Paul's marketing expertise and industry experience will accelerate our efforts."A graduate of Syracuse University with a B.A. from the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and B.S. from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Nobile also has FINRA Series 7, 63 and 24 licenses. Notes to Editors:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV