QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced the launch of its Qlik Customer Success Framework TM to help customers progressively optimize how they use data as a strategic resource. This builds on the company’s QlikView.Next strategic roadmap to transform the BI market through its Natural Analytics TM approach to help people more naturally use and understand data as they make decisions. To support this transformation, the Customer Success Framework delivers an ecosystem of people, services, and technology to address diverse customer needs throughout the journey to help everyone in an organization use data more effectively.
The Qlik Customer Success Framework encourages customers to think about services as an interconnected universe rather than separate solutions designed for specific needs at a point in time. To maximize the value of Business Discovery and reduce complexity to make it easier for users to arrive at and act on more insightful decisions, customers need more than just software. The Qlik Customer Success Framework helps organizations properly focus on BI and analytics with all the surrounding resources to make strategies rapidly become reality.
“Now more than ever organizations are turning to the next generation brand of self-service BI to answer strategic questions and power sophisticated workloads that critically impact the business,” said Les Bonney, Chief Operating Officer at QlikTech. “New thinking in BI needs new kinds of services for Business Discovery. That’s why we believe that our new Qlik Customer Success Framework sets customers on the right path so they can maximize the benefits of their QlikView investments and drive business value for strategic outcomes.”
The Qlik Customer Success Framework encompasses all of the resources QlikTech believes customers need as they scale out their programs from SMB analytics to big data projects. Resources include:
- Qonnect Partner Program: An extensive global network of partners, including resellers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), technology companies, and system integrators, to provide access to infrastructure and expertise to meet customers’ unique needs.
- Qlik Community: An online community with unmatched activity in its industry, with nearly 100,000 members comprised of customers, partners, developers and enthusiasts to provide a forum to interact and further develop best practices and insights.
- Qlik Market: An online showcase of applications, extensions and connectors to help customers better leverage the power of the QlikView Business Discovery platform.
- Qoncierge: A single point of contact service offering for customers to help them access the resources they need.
- Comprehensive Services: A wide range of services, training and support to optimize each customer’s strategy. Offerings include:
- Education services to train users on QlikView faster helping them drive the most value from the platform;
- Consulting services, such as foundation services, application services and enterprise services, to help customers plan, design and grow their QlikView projects to speed deployment time, lower program risk and minimize unnecessary costs due to improper planning; and
- Support services to maximize solution uptime and help customers overcome complexity in their IT environment. Support services also include options for a designated support engineer to streamline the support process.