Genzyme, a Sanofi company (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced today that new data from its Aubagio ® (teriflunomide) and Lemtrada™ (alemtuzumab) clinical development programs will be presented during the 29 th Congress of the European Committee for Research and Treatment in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) and the 18 th Annual Conference of Rehabilitation in MS (RIMS) to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, October 2-5.
“ The recent European Commission approvals of Aubagio and Lemtrada make this year’s ECTRIMS particularly significant for Genzyme’s MS Franchise,” said Genzyme CEO and President David Meeker. “ As we prepare to launch both products, we look forward to presenting these new data, which highlight the unique potential of our products to treat a broad spectrum of relapsing remitting MS patients and reflect our strong commitment to the MS community.”
Presentations at ECTRIMS/RIMS featuring Aubagio and Lemtrada are as follows.
Aubagio:Oral Platform Presentation
- TOPIC Main Outcomes: Efficacy and Safety of Once-Daily Oral Teriflunomide in Patients with Clinically Isolated Syndrome (Parallel Session 3 – 99; October 3; 12:00 p.m. CEST)
- Immune Response to Neoantigen and Recall Antigens in Healthy Subjects Receiving Teriflunomide (Poster Session I – P622; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Teriflunomide: No Effects on Sperm DNA (Poster Session II – P1187; October 4; 3:30 p.m. CEST)
- Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Teriflunomide in Patients with Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis in the TEMSO Extension Trial (Poster Session I – P544; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Pooled Efficacy Data From Two Phase 3 Placebo-Controlled Trials of Oral, Once-Daily Teriflunomide (Poster Session I – P618; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Updated Pregnancy Outcomes from the Teriflunomide Clinical Development Programme: Retrospective Analysis of the Teriflunomide Clinical Trial Database (Poster Session I – P541; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Pooled Safety Data from Three Placebo-Controlled Teriflunomide Studies (Poster Session I – P633; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Teriflunomide Reduces Relapse-Related Sequelae, Severe Relapses, Hospitalisations and Corticosteroid Use: Pooled Data from the Phase 3 TEMSO and TOWER Studies (Poster Session II – P1095; October 4; 3:30 p.m. CEST)
- Impact of Severe Relapses on Disability, Fatigue, and Health-Related Quality of Life Outcomes: A Pooled Dataset of the Phase 3 TEMSO and TOWER Studies (Poster Session II – P1093; October 4; 3:30 p.m. CEST)
- Alemtuzumab Improves EDSS via Effects on Functional Systems: CARE-MS II (Poster Session I – P649; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Reduction of Disability with Alemtuzumab in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Patients Who Participated in CARE-MS II: Three-Year Follow-Up (Poster Session I – P592; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Infection Risk with Alemtuzumab in Patients with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: Pooled Results from the CARE-MS I and CARE-MS II Trials (Poster Session I – P603; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Lymphocyte Subset Dynamics Following Alemtuzumab Treatment in the CARE-MS II study (Poster Session I – P531; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Adverse Event Profile of Alemtuzumab in Active Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Patients Who Participated in the CARE-MS Studies: Three-Year Follow-Up (Poster Session II – P1053; October 4; 3:30 p.m. CEST)
- Lymphocyte Counts and Efficacy Outcomes After Alemtuzumab in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Patients: The CARE-MS Studies (Poster Session I – P515; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Preservation of Lymphocyte Migratory Ability Following Anti-CD52 Therapy (Poster Session II – P1207; October 4; 3:30 p.m. CEST)
- Detection, Incidence, and Management of Glomerulonephritis in the Alemtuzumab Clinical Development Program (Poster Session I – P597; October 3: 3:45 p.m. CEST)
- Immunogenicity of Alemtuzumab Does Not Impact Safety and Efficacy in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Patients in the CARE-MS I Study (Poster Session I – P523; October 3; 3:45 p.m. CEST)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV