Innokin Releases The New ITaste VTR
SHENZHEN, China, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Innokin proudly introduces the iTaste VTR, a new variable wattage and adjustable voltage vaping device.
The zinc alloy case makes it solid, detailed finish makes it beautiful, FUNCTION BUTTON and ROTATIONAL WHEEL give it a sophisticated yet simple level of intuitive operation not yet seen in today's marketplace.
The iTaste VTR's sleek design holds the tank within its own protective skeleton to help prevent leaks or damage while on the go. It also provides a more convenient, smaller profile than most standard rectangular mods.
For experienced vapers out there, you can easily modify the VTR using a small cylinder adapter to buffer the area inside the device and raise the point of connection to the top of the unit, making it free of any restrictions in tank or head size.Other features you will love are the function key and rotational wheel that are positioned right on top of the unit. Dialing in a wattage or finding a feature on the information display is as easy as turning a small dial. Used in cradle mode with an iclear 30 and a fresh battery in the morning, the VTR fits easily into your pocket or purse, and guarantees enough power for a long day of vaping. Whether you are just starting out or an experienced user, the unique iTaste VTR puts all the best vaping technologies available today at your fingertips. For more details, please visit: http://www.innokin.com/ SOURCE Shenzhen Innokin Technology Co., Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV